The rarest of the rare: a men’s magazine advocating hairy armpits on women.
This is what happens to a basketball court when the pipes burst
Ultimate waterbed housing site
since abercrombie an fitch destroys its unsold clothes and wont donate bc poor people wearing their clothes gives them a bad image i say everyone should donate as much abercrombie and fitch brand clothing that you have to homeless shelters so you can simultaneously piss off a shitty company and help those in need
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
can we please acknowledge this ignorance
It’s fucking comedy idiot. Have you ever seen white chicks
what if ducks threw bread back at you
you’d have to duck
This expresses the English language pretty well
This x-ray shows the case of an unfortunate woman who happened to have a snake crawl into her vagina, slither through the fallopian tube, and out oast the ovary into her body cavity. It survived unknown for three days until the snake started eating her appendix.
my anaconda dont
Can i just say—hoW DO YOU NOT NOTICE THAT??
probably thought it was just cramps
This honestly made me tear up. Imagining how great he must have felt that his planned worked and choosing that risk paid off.
I also feel like him and the model have such good chemistry, they’re always so kind and loving to one another.
Holy shit what did he do?? That’s rad as hell!
Since the runway was going to have simulated rain, he wanted to make the outfit become colorful because of it rather than deflect it. He sewed dye into the seams and once the rain hit it the dye ran! Very simple but super effective. He was one of the two winners of that challenge.
Absolutely brilliant. Holy shit.
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.